REAL WORLD SIMULATION
- Make use of data leaks and intelligence
- Identify and exploit widespread vulnerabilities
- Review web applications to find vulnerabilities
- Make use of open-source tools to enhance your system security
- Crack passwords, steal data and understand how hackers target networks
- Hack into networks… without going to jail
- Learn the tools of the trade used by ethical hackers.
The Hands on Hacking course will provide an introduction to the wonderful and exciting art of ethical hacking. Course attendees need a familiarity of Linux, be comfortable working with the command line and have a basic understanding of networking. Programming skills are an advantage but not essential.
- Web Servers
- Mail Servers
- VPN attacks
- Web Applications
- SQL injection
- Network attacks
WHAT YOU GET
If you are able to master the concepts taught in this course then you will be able to identify vulnerabilities and target systems. This course is not for the faint of heart; we work hard and fast to ensure you get all the concepts and materials you need to learn and continue to explore beyond the course.
- Aren’t able to attend an on site course? Sign up for LIVE content made available, wherever you are in the world.
- Stream our course content taught by experienced hackers LIVE
- All lab material is made available for your very own virtual playground to continue learning beyond the workshop.
- Join our on site sessions via virtual classroom
- Online tutors to assist with screen sharing and virtual chat
Take the red pill
Attend our LIVE virtual classroomVIEW LIVE DATES
TRY IT OUT FOR FREE:DOWNLOAD FREE MODULE
- Attend training course on site, taught by our team of specialized and experienced hackers.
- Learn in an environment with like minded individuals.
- Develop new cyber skills that will give you competitive advantages in information security.
- Learn real world simulated attacks and how to combat against cyber threats.
- Take home lab material for your very own virtual playground to continue learning beyond the workshop.
Take the blue pill
Attend in classroom.VIEW DATES
GET MORE INFO
Receive information about upcoming training.